DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive to photography locations. Travel is required in most territories.
• Arrive at the location of scheduled photography in a timely manner
to prepare for the arrival of customers.
• Set-up photographic studio, calibration of equipment, marketing display set-up.
• Transfer or assist with transfer of photographic studio, marketing displays
and viewing station to host/church location.
• Deliver an exceptional experience for each customer beginning with a warm greeting, explanation of what they should expect and gaining an understanding of their expectations.
• Gain an understanding of each customer’s portrait needs.
• Provide a creative photography session that delivers variety and choice or portraiture exceeding customer expectations
and create an opportunity to build product options.
• Share ideas in the viewing process that help the customer select images that meet their needs, including an image for inclusion in the directory.
• Build and price a collection (products, frames, finishes) for each customer that meets their needs.
• Complete required paperwork and processes timely and accurately to ensure each customer’s order is fulfilled.
• Thank each customer for their time and ensure any questions they have regarding the photography process have been answered.